Sunday, February 23, 2014

What is your purpose?

 Lets start with the meal plans this week, then onto deep thinking.

Venison Steak Diane before serving
Saturday-Steak Dianne(venison) with broccoli, roasted potatoes and cheese rolls
                  venison steak dianne recipe
    A very good friend told me about this recipe when I mentioned that I had some backstrap in my freezer.  OMG, It was so good, I even accidentally left out the cream and herbs for the top because I had a bunch of hungry kiddos waiting. It was so tender and full of flavor!

Sunday-Whole roasted chicken with cauliflower, roasted brussel sprouts and rice

Monday-Spaghetti(sons birthday, his choice) with gf noodles
    *soak white beans over night then cook in crock Tuesday(enough for tacos and chili)

Tuesday-Taco Tuesday with gr. lamb(tomatoes, avocado, lettuce)
   
Wednesday-Asian Fish pouches(with cod) with broccoli and cauliflower cheese casserole( I know they don't go together, but I have a lot of broccoli and cauliflower that needs to be used this week)

Thursday-White chicken chili(leftover chicken)

Friday - Breakfast for dinner or leftovers
    grain free waffles, bacon, fried eggs


Chicken and Venison from Po Man Farms(find him on FB now)
Lamb is from Green Cedars Farms


                                                       What is your purpose?

Many people come to me for exercise, stress reduction and holistic living advise.  However, when I ask difficult questions, they are not sure how to answer and can sometimes get scared away.  That's OK, because if they are not ready to answer difficult questions, then they are not ready for change.

Think about these questions and find your PURPOSE.

Ask yourself, What is my dream?  If you can’t give me a dream, what is your nightmare?  Now work away from that!  Do everything in your power to avoid the nightmare and work toward the dream.  If you don't know where to start, I can help.  It won't happen overnight, but small changes can make a big difference.



10 VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS to ask yourself.


What do you dream about?
What makes you feel good?
What gives you a sense of purpose?
What geography would you choose?
What fascinates you?
What people would you surround yourself with?
What values do you have?
What would be your chosen working environment?
What is the income you need to live your desired life?
What level of responsibility are you ready to accept?











Now go and do what you need to do to find your purpose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis